Education Design Showcase Call for Entries
Receive national recognition for your education design projects!
You are invited to participate in the Education Design Showcase, featuring the finest education architecture and design projects in the industry – and recognizing the firms that have made these ideas a reality.
Projects accepted into the design showcase will be shared with the largest and most influential audience in the education facility industry through a variety of media including:
- The print and digital editions of School Planning & Management and College Planning & Management magazines
- On the web at spaces4learning.com
- In the Facilities+Design E-Newsletter
- National media press coverage
- Through our social media outlets
- At trade shows and conferences (showcased at EdSpaces in November 2018)
Download Entry Form
The Final Date for Entries is August 27, 2018.
Portfolio materials are due by August 30, 2018.
To enter Your project(s):
- Send no money now. Download and submit the Entry Form to indicate your interest.
- Download the Portfolio Packet Form. This document provides detailed instructions on submitting your project materials for consideration, including materials due dates.
Architects, institutions and others associated with educational facility design and construction are invited to enter a project.
All projects will be reviewed by a panel of experts for excellence in design and functional planning directed toward meeting the needs of the education program. Grand Prize and Honorable Mentions are awarded to the most outstanding projects.
For more information download the Entry Form or contact:
Brandon Barrett, Assistant Editor