Facilities & Construction Trends and Their Impact on Learning
School Planning & Management Editor Jerry Enderle and College Planning & Management Editor Shannon O'Connor present an overview of the trends in educational facilities and construction based on available data and surveys of the readers of both magazines. We will also discuss today's educational environment and its impact on student outcomes and achievement. Examples will be provided of how schools and colleges are implementing cost-effective solutions to improve the learning environment.
What you will learn:
- Survey results concerning the types of construction completed in 2018.
- Survey results about planned new construction and what will be completed in 2019.
- Attitudes and expectations about funding for 2019.
- The latest developments in facilities and design.
- Research that supports the current trends.
- Examples of how schools and colleges are implementing cost-effective solutions to improve the learning environment.
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Time: 10 AM Pacific / Noon Central / 1 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
About Our Speakers
Jerry Enderle is the editor-in-chief of School and College Planning & Management magazines. He has worked in the publishing arena for more than 40 years—20 of those years have been with SP&M.
Shannon O’Connor is the editor of College Planning & Management magazine. She has worked in educational publishing for more than 30 years and has been editor of CP&M since 2005.
All registrants will have access to the live event and an on-demand recording of the presentation. If registrants want to watch the presentation again or have a scheduling conflict, they can register and access the on-demand version of this webcast, which will be available soon after the live event.